Family
04
JuJuBee
Aiw Hui Xian
HBH, KYX, EKL, FMH, WXM
Ah _ot
shopping
orange
Lee Hom
chilling
orangyadoration
Hello PPL!!! I finally am making my presence be felt on my orangyadoration huh. MISS ME right? Understandable =)) this update came a lil' too slow hor. hmmm hmmm, BUT! i'm so tired exhausted and unfree when i'm working, which is like almost everyday... and you know what! I HAVENT WENT OUT FOR THE WHOLE WEEK!!!! just cos i can rest well enough so i have the energy to blog! WoohoO! honoured ba! =D Labels: 04
wah wah wah~ so muchiieeee to blog like every now and then. REALLY! but everytime no peektures, as i also dont want to dull you with the boring greeny words ma! now now now, this post is flooded with SELECTED peektures only... hehe!
some short notes on why i'm so tied up with the 24hours everyday. 24 = Sleep + Sales + Train. I'm already actively building my SUNDAY, well right on track with SUPREME SMILES and just gathering that everything gets better and better.This is my trainer, RENA
Her favorite got to be the korean food just right beside our office
Think he wants the card badly *too bad, no income, no card*
Actually i've got 2 closer friends, the 4 of us 'with Rena', we hang out almost together every week. Oops! one is the caring kor of mine, the other is so old yet act as if only 20. next time must take picture with them.. hahahahah~ 讲真的,they are so funny. but they are no longer in the company. =)
ho ho! next up, Haagen Dazs with PZ!!! well, we cant.
It was indeed YUMMYLICIOUS all round =D
06's chompschomps
Ultra YUMS!
drooling already right!
+2.jpg)
ask me out lehz! out for dinner, out for shopping, out for supper, out for chilling, out for movies, JUST ASK ME OUT CAN! you see, dont ask me out, now i can blog. hahhahah! but at the correct time too~ where are the 04? where are the JUJUBEE? *Sorry ah~ if i reject you guys, its just the wrong time*
The 2nd Interview
i thought i wouldnt get through. thats why i went to sing sang sung. BUT eh~ they call me up the next day. and now, its being 6 weeks since.
Wah wah wah wah~ i only realise i miss ruth and bee so much when i went through the files just now to select those peektures.
WHENS THE NEXT SESSION OF K?
Oh Mine! whats with this, when did i ever ... hmmm
Just for laughs ah~ *Dont choke~
wahahha! i'm THE mature individual!
?Sentosa flowers exhibition?
old same big irritating jeddy
Focus is the background actually. Oops! is Ruth trying to dance with me?
Whats with the buttock and hand, jeddy?
The childish fun corner deep down in my heart always belong to one and only 04 Lovelies.
I miss GL's irritation
I miss ruth's how's life for you recently
I miss Eugene's BD acts
I miss Liangjue's smile
I miss sara's freako